The Navigating Consent series consists of two paths of six classes each:
1) Claiming Your Consent: About Surviving
2) Honoring Others’ Consent: About Transgressing
Sign up for the full series of six classes or come for the classes you are able.
Class 1: Collisions & Coercions
- Who are we and what are we doing here?
- Exploring ranges of violence and coercion.
- How do we want our lives to be?
- How will we get from here to there?
Class 2: Roles We Play
- Roles we were taught, Roles we were assigned
- Roles we play in sex & life
- What do roles have to do with power and safety?
Class 3: Communication & Conflict
- Communication Skills
- Noticing defensiveness
- Win-Win solutions
Class 4: Negotiation & Consent
- How do we get comfy and sexy, while making room for feedback, disagreements, listening to others, & expressing our own ideas and fantasies?
- Noticing the power of body language.
Class 5: Making it Right
- Interventions & Accountability
- Practicing hard conversations
- Softening exercises
Class 6: Recovery and Resilience
- Taking care of ourselves & each other
- Supporting our communities
- Building a culture of consent
Navigating Consent is a registered 501(c)3. All donations are tax deductible.